After the successful hardfork that took place yesterday, I have gotten messages from users complaining about the rewards earning that was affected by the system upgrade. I have tried to explain the benefits of yesterday's hardfork to as many users that I could but I think it's high time I do the same on my blog page for those that didn't have the chance to talk to me in person.
Yesterday's Hardfork is known as Hardfork 0.20.0 which is the first Hardfork on WeKu is a necessity which the platform need for a healthy and successful outcome when the time to hit the external market comes.
The platform's reward pool is massive and the token mined is sufficient enough to reach all users after signing up and actively contribute to the quality of the platform.
The benefits of yesterday's hardfork.
- WeKu is anticipating its token to be valuable with a reasonable price tagged on each of the tokens. With yesterday's Hardfork, the supply of tokens to the public will be managed in order not to hit inflation.
- The reduction of rewards after the Hardfork will enhance the valuation of the tokens
- The reduction of rewards is also needed for dumpers who are aiming at gathering as much as they can if the reward still overflows after which they will dump the token after listing This will drop the value of the token significantly.
- Yesterday's Hardfork also signifies that WeKu is moving closer to success. This is good news to everyone
- TWith the reduction in the rewards, users will see value in whatever stake they have on WeKu and won't trade it cheaply.
The above, are few benefits of yesterday's Hardfork which in my opinion is the best option the platform needs.